Science supports the notion that significant emotional stress may be linked to at
least one type of hair loss: telogen effluvium. Each hair follicle
(approximately 100,000 hair follicles on the adult scalp) is constantly
cycling between growth and rest. The majority of these hair follicles are in the
growth phase (anagen) at any given time. When the hair follicle transitions to
telogen, or the resting phase, the hair is shed. During an episode of telogen
effluvium, a trigger causes a sudden, abnormal shift of hairs into the telogen
phase all at once. One possible trigger for this sudden shift? Significant
Stress and hair loss don't have to be permanent. And if you get your stress under control, your hair might grow back. And to support this PROTOUCH brings you the LED Hair growth therapy comb that is a revolutionary product all set to take the world of haircare by storm. With its red and blue LED light therapy, 3 vibration modes, and 49 massaging points, a single use of the comb gives the effect and benefit of 10 professional head massages. Get healthier and improved hair simply by using this in-home haircare solution as and when you want. Adding feathers to the cap of this cordless comb are its long-lasting battery life and a rechargeable USB cable that it comes with.
While the comb will induce hair growth, to support the growth and escalate the
healthy growth, we have PROTOUCH Biotin & Collagen Hair Growth
Drops that are power-packed with a hair growth stimulating ingredients like
Biotin, Collagen, Redensyl, Anagain, Procapil & Onion Ext. which rapidly
increases hair stem cell activity and nourishes hair follicle to promote healthier
hair growth. This ultra-concentrated formula helps to combat hair fall and
rejuvenate hair follicles to stimulate thicker, fuller & healthier hair growth for
both men & women.
Few Features :
- Cordless comb with red and blue LED lights
- 3 vibrations modes with 49 massage points
- Stress relieving and therapeutic massage
- Promotes healthy hair and scalp
- Complete hair care solution
- Improves blood circulation
- Boosts hair growth
- Prevents further hair loss
- Portable, handy, and easy to use.
- The benefits of scalp massage go beyond hair loss prevention!
- It lubricates and conditions the scalp, helping to prevent flakes and dry scalp without the use of harsh chemical shampoos.
- Regular head massage with PROTOUCH Comb and hair growth drops also prevent premature greying of hairs.
- It helps enhance blood circulation in the head and neck area. When the scalp is “tight” from stress, circulation and hair growth are impeded.
- It helps strengthen the roots of the hair and nourishes the hair shafts, promoting new hair growth and strengthening current hair.
- It helps soften and condition the hair, making it more manageable.
- It spreads the natural oils of the hair, increasing hair luster and vibrancy.
- It helps protect hair from the damaging effects of the sun and harsh weather by improving resiliency over time.
- It is replenishing and rejuvenating for dry, damaged hair, and helps prevent excessive brittleness and split-ends.
Massage is a common alternative health practice, used to improve blood
circulation and decrease tension. However, it can also be a good hair growth
stimulator. Of course, along with scalp massage one should include a healthy
diet change for longer healthier and shiny hair.